For teachersWe're looking for teachers who:
- are of an underrepresented gender.
- have qualified for the USA(J)MO or have won an Honorable Mention or above at the Math Prize for Girls or are at that level or have done a significant amount of math research, programming, etc., a strong math background.
- want to teach younger students, but don't know where to start—or have taught for years, and want to take advantage of a great opportunity to scale up your teaching.
- want to work with and get to know other young women who are interested in math!
- a source of ambitious students.
- flexibility for your curriculum and topics.
- structure for your course.
- teaching without a high time commitment (1 instruction hr./2 weeks).
- drawing tablet and a whiteboard subscription, on us.
- an opportunity to be part of something bigger, and to help other girls doing math.
Teachers are paid for their work. Learn more about how our courses work here.
Apply to be a teacher here.